Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
- Organizes and manages the system of medication delivery to the patients and medication administration under the direction of psychiatrist
- Provides medication management and planning / coordination, including injectable medications, to patients who are in the community
- Provides staff education to maintain familiarity with program policies and procedures regarding medication administration, management, and secure record storage
- Utilizes person-centered practices in development of recovery plans
- Provides on call crisis intervention by covering night time hours and weekends on a rotating basis
- Manages and assumes primary responsibility to an assigned number of patients
Pay is $55K+ DOE. Solid benefits package offered. Direct placement opportunity.
- Masters, bachelors, or associates degree in nursing required
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in NYS and must have at least two+ years of full-time experience post RN licensure working with individuals with complex behavioral health, medical and / or substance use issues
- Prefer experience providing community based services with a multidisciplinary team
- Must have clearance to work in a New York State Office of Mental Health certified program
- Multilingual a plus