The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Our client is looking for a good driver that will help with loading and unloading trailers.
Pay is $18.75 to start with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Clean, valid CDL-A Driver’s License Required
• 18 months of verifiable Class A driving experience
• Ability to pass DOT Physical, DOT Drug Screen, and background screening
The Nurse Practitioner provides advanced care to acutely and chronically ill patients who have an advanced chronic illness or potentially life-limiting conditions. Collaborating with the attending or referring provider and other members of the interdisciplinary team, the NP develops a plan of care to control and monitor the patient’s primary illness related symptoms.
1. Performs palliative care patient/family assessments.
Our client's practice is expanding and they need to add a doctor to their staff. Will diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses by performing the following core duties:
• Record information about patient's medical history
• Examine patients to determine their general physical condition
• Order or conduct various tests to provide information on patient's health status
• Analyze tests results in conjunction with medical history and examination to diagnose condition
• Administer or prescribe treatment to address health issues
Our client is looking for a candidate with some assembly experience that can follow procedures, maintain a good attitude and be concerned about the quality of the finished product.
Pay is $11+ per hour DOE. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
• Two+ years assembly or other manufacturing experience required.
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds & count and weigh material used in assembly of product.
20+ hours per week hauling finished product to customer locations (no trips to Canada).
• Responsible for the safety, securing and transportation of material to customers in a safe, timely and
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, checking that vehicle and loading equipment are
• Secure material for transport using ropes, blocks, chains, or covers.
• Receive instructions from dispatch and proceed to location for delivery or receipt of material.
Our client is looking for an experienced Service Writer to join their team.
Salary $40K+ DOE - will pay for the right candidate. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
The Home Training Nurse is responsible for coordinating ongoing care and services provided to care for home patients.
• Assess new patient situations to ensure they are appropriate for home therapies.
• Oversees the training of home patients.
• Schedules home visits as indicated, documenting the visit and findings.
• Rounds with physicians and ensures orders are entered in the MIS and implemented.
Our client is currently looking for a candidate who will be involved with or responsible for the design, construction, and maintenance of industrial control systems.
Pay is $18+ DOE plus benefits - client will pay significantly more for a highly experienced candidate. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is a contractor specializing in structural steel work. Typical scope includes structural framing, deck, handrails, stairs, ladders, bollards, lintels, and repairs associated with commercial building construction. Project values typically range up to $500,000 and are quoted publicly to bidding general contractors. Successful applicant will also be responsible for initial management of each project and handoff to project manager once underway.
Salary is $60K + bonus. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.