The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Responsible for assisting the Quality Manager with the development, implementation, and maintenance of our client’s quality management system.
• Enacts MIS system development, simplification, maintenance and reporting support.
• Continues maintenance and improvement oversight of certified ISO 9000 quality management system.
• Coordinates on-site and mail-in customer quality surveys.
• Contracts review for all quality specification requirements and compliance planning.
• Oversees sub-contract vendor quality system certifications.
Will be responsible for procuring the most advantageous coverage at the most competitive price for commercial property & casualty insurance clients. Will work closely with risk management advisors and commercial lines staff to market new accounts in order to achieve agency sales goals and service standards.
The position of technical sales representative consists of selling goods for wholesalers or manufacturers where technical or scientific knowledge is required in such areas as biology, engineering, chemistry and electronics. Up to 75% of your time could be spent traveling.
The Injection Molding Process Engineer is a "hands-on" position that plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing equipment and processes to produce high quality injection molded product. The Process Engineer is responsible for coordinating the molding efforts on new program launches, setting up and/or revising manufacturing processes and assisting the manufacturing operations in problem solving and continuous process improvements. While monitoring the effectiveness of processes this individual quantifies results, documents and presents findings to management and prepares reports.
Our client's practice is expanding and they need to add a doctor to their staff. Will diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses by performing the following core duties:
• Record information about patient's medical history
• Examine patients to determine their general physical condition
• Order or conduct various tests to provide information on patient's health status
• Analyze tests results in conjunction with medical history and examination to diagnose condition
• Administer or prescribe treatment to address health issues
Our client is looking for someone that would be in charge of large and complex projects that employ many different electricians at the same time and supervises the project as a whole (from the large-scale down to the details). On such projects, a foreman is responsible for providing on-site direction and leadership for workers in order to complete jobs within specific guidelines that include quality standards, time requirements, and budget considerations. The candidate must be capable of training new electricians.
20+ hours per week hauling finished product to customer locations (no trips to Canada).
• Responsible for the safety, securing and transportation of material to customers in a safe, timely and
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, checking that vehicle and loading equipment are
• Secure material for transport using ropes, blocks, chains, or covers.
• Receive instructions from dispatch and proceed to location for delivery or receipt of material.
Our client is looking for an experienced Service Writer to join their team.
Salary $40K+ DOE - will pay for the right candidate. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
Responsible for providing primary health care to patients in assigned specialty area; prepare health histories, perform physical examinations, perform selected diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, treatments and laboratory examinations; recommend patient medical management, and internal and external referrals; patient teaching; make hospital calls; participate in on-call rotation system.
Salary is $95K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS NP / PA licensure, Bachelors degree and a minimum 3+ years experience.
Looking for a candidate to plan and perform a wide variety of machining operations utilizing saws, drills, lathes, milling machines, etc. to support the manufacturing department. Work to close tolerances; select speeds, feeds, tools to complete assignments. Manufacture components using technical knowledge and skills to ensure accuracy and quality of all finished parts. Analyze and interpret engineering drawings for the manufacture of machine components, etc. Design fixtures; calibrate instruments and tools.