The Staff Accountant will be responsible for aspects of monthly closing of financial transactions including producing journal entries and monthly account reconciliations.
- Maintain the general ledger in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintain and update supporting documentation for balance sheet accounts.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Aid in the year-end posting of entries and close out.
- Assist in the annual audit and ensure completion of all schedules required for annual audit.
Salary is $55K+ DOE. Comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff. Direct placement opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and experience in nonprofit or healthcare accounting preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP and FASB regulations for nonprofits.
- Excellent quantitative skills. Proficiency in MS Office and advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Previous use of MAS90/MAS200 desirable
- Experience in cost allocation.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Flexible team player.
- Good judgment and high integrity, discretion, and confidentiality.