The Engineer serves as the lead on projects from concept through construction administration, often times delegating design tasks to junior engineers. Miscellaneous tasks include performing building assessments, preparing proposals, reviewing shop drawings, responding to RFIs and working through issues with contractors in the field.
Salary is $75K+ DOE. Excellent benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• 8+ years working for a consulting engineering firm
• Bachelors degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) preferred but not required
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and / or REVIT
• Working knowledge of International Building Code, NFPA and National Electric Code
• Design experience including power distribution, lighting / lighting controls, fire alarm & plumbing systems and other special systems for a variety of building types