The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
The Nurse Practitioner provides advanced care to acutely and chronically ill patients who have an advanced chronic illness or potentially life-limiting conditions. Collaborating with the attending or referring provider and other members of the interdisciplinary team, the NP develops a plan of care to control and monitor the patient’s primary illness related symptoms.
1. Performs palliative care patient/family assessments.
Our client is a contractor specializing in structural steel work. They have positions available for crew members in the shop as well as in the field.
Pay is $17 per hour to start. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
• 3+ years welding experience required
• Must be able to pass structural weld test
• Must have a valid driver license
• Experience with rigging, painting, and heavy equipment operating is preferred
Our client is looking for a candidate to work on their fleet of heavy vehicles.
• Reviews and verifies part / service requests
• Performs inspections and / or repairs on units
• Removes and stores any loose, broken or spare parts to maintain clean work areas including lift areas and general shop areas
Pay is $16+ per hour - will pay considerably more for a well-qualified candidate. Strong benefits package including health insurance. Direct placement opportunity.
A growing local company needs to add a strong engineer to their organization.
• Perform engineering calculations, including heating/cooling loads, ventilation, etc
• Laying out and sizing of HVAC ductwork and hydronic systems
• Selection of HVAC equipment
• Coordinating with other engineering and architectural trades during design
• Develop construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit
• Participate in developing details, equipment schedules and specifications
General production in a perishable manufacturing setting. Job duties to include all phases of a production line (it is a cold environment). 4 a.m. start plus potential for OT or a 6 a.m. or 8 a.m. start time with a shorter shift. There is no set finish time each day as it is until the work is complete.
Pay is $12 per hour. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
3+ years experience in an food production position required.