The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Pay is $20 per hour. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, short & long term disability, vacation & person/sick days and supplemental insurance plans. Direct placement opportunity.
Performing and planning for direct patient care, implementing approved clinical policies and procedures, communicating with non-licensed clinical staff about standards of care, complying with corporate, local, state and federal requirements for dialysis facilities, participating with the multidisciplinary team in problem-solving patient issues.
• Conducts and documents patient assessments.
• Maintains patient confidentiality of information.
The Home Training Nurse is responsible for coordinating ongoing care and services provided to care for home patients.
• Assess new patient situations to ensure they are appropriate for home therapies.
• Oversees the training of home patients.
• Schedules home visits as indicated, documenting the visit and findings.
• Rounds with physicians and ensures orders are entered in the MIS and implemented.
• Co-ordinates admission of new patients: securing consents, reviewing pertinent policies and procedures, providing initial education.
The Inspector is responsible for rewinding, inspecting and packaging labels to customer specifications. In addition, this individual is also responsible for maintaining and meeting all internal requirements.
• Inspect all labels prior to shipment, identifying defects (ex. incorrect label information, color inaccuracies, label count) and ensure correction
• Verify jobs and job categories for accuracy
• Upon successful inspection, complete requisite shipping documentation
The Press Apprentice is responsible for assisting press operators with set-up, cleanup, job changes, and pre-stage when required.
Our client is looking for a candidate with some basic home remodeling skills.
Pay is $12+ per hour DOE - will pay more for a truly experienced person. Direct placement opportunity.
3+ years experience in residential construction required.
• Building maintenance which includes knowledge of industrial electricity, overhead crane systems and equipment repair and maintenance.
• Minor building maintenance which includes sweeping floors, cleaning light fixtures, emptying trash cans, emptying steel scrap bins, etc.
• Maintain and organize the outdoor yard area.
• Ability to operate overhead cranes to load and unload trucks.
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE - will pay more for a truly experienced candidate. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience following blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients; installing structures and fixtures (such as windows and molding); measuring, cutting or shaping wood, plastic and other materials; and constructing building frameworks, including walls, floors and doorframes. Will also be responsible for organizing material deliveries and overseeing subcontractors.
Pay is $39K+ DOE & variable bonus. Direct placement opportunity.
Directly supervises 10+ employees in the nursing department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Responsible for creating a recruitment strategy for our client that is both active and agile
• Proactive by focusing on new techniques and campaigns available which could impact recruitment efforts in order to prepare the agency for the future
• Works in conjunction with our client's marketing department to develop advertising programs (internally and externally) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates