The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Responsible for evaluating and treating acute and chronic patients from infants to the elderly.
Salary is $90K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS NP / PA licensure, Bachelors degree and a minimum 3+ years experience.
Our client is looking for a candidate to consistently reach out to a large number of prospects every day.
Base is $30K plus commissions. Strong benefits package including health insurance & vehicle allowance. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma required
• Must have 3+ years experience in outside sales
• Must have reasonably strong administrative skills
• Responsible for creating a recruitment strategy for our client that is both active and agile
• Proactive by focusing on new techniques and campaigns available which could impact recruitment efforts in order to prepare the agency for the future
• Works in conjunction with our client's marketing department to develop advertising programs (internally and externally) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
A growing and reputable local firm is looking to add an experienced person to their team. No travel.
Salary $40K + commissions. Benefits offered. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have Property & Casualty license and a minimum 3 years writing policies. Must have experience with multiple carriers versus one and excellent customer service skills.
Looking for individuals with commercial insurance experience
Our client is seeking a seasoned Account Manager who is accustomed to handling high net worth clients. This person will be working under the direction of the Department Supervisor and will be responsible for meeting the expectations of these clients. Excellent communication skills as well as some travel will be required. This individual will also be responsible for generating new business opportunities both organically and as a result of referrals from within the existing book of business.
Responsible for patient nutrition care planning, implementation and evaluation under the supervision and guidance of the Registered Dietitian.
The Clinical Dietician is responsible for the evaluation, planning and clinical assessment of nutritional status of our client's patients. Coordinates all phases of nutrition care including nutrition assessment, care planning, monitoring, education and counseling. Performs duties in compliance with licensing, accrediting, and regulatory agencies. Contributing member of the interdisciplinary team in establishing and implementing our client's care plan.
Perform minor repairs and planned maintenance work on material handling and compact construction equipment ensuring service meets all customer, quality, and industry standards and requirements.
• Perform inspections, planned maintenance, safety and operational tests on customer equipment, rental equipment and company vehicles.
• Demonstrate the ability to use mics, gauges, and other hand tools relevant to the repair and maintenance of industry-specific vehicles and equipment.
• Maintain and work on warranty repairs and recalls.
Our client is a contractor specializing in structural steel work. They have positions available for crew members in the shop as well as in the field.
Pay is $17 per hour to start. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
• 3+ years welding experience required
• Must be able to pass structural weld test
• Must have a valid driver license
• Experience with rigging, painting, and heavy equipment operating is preferred
General production in a perishable manufacturing setting. Job duties to include all phases of a production line (it is a cold environment). 4 a.m. start plus potential for OT or a 6 a.m. or 8 a.m. start time with a shorter shift. There is no set finish time each day as it is until the work is complete.
Pay is $12 per hour. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
3+ years experience in an food production position required.