The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
A growing local company is looking for seasoned drivers.
Pay is $19+ per hour DOE. Benefits offered. Direct placement opportunity.
One year verifiable commercial driving experience, a solid MVR and the ability to pass a DOT drug screen and physical required.
A strong local company is looking for a solid administrative candidate.
• Answer multiple line phone system
• Making copies, maintain forms and lists
• Greeting customers
• Prepare presentations & proposals
• Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval by necessary prior to input into QuickBooks.
• Answers all vendor inquiries
Pay is $20+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Directly supervises 10+ employees in the nursing department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Our client is seeking a candidate skilled at preparing estimates and creating cost proposals.
• Should be proficient in interpreting blueprints and performing take offs to prepare time, cost, material and labor estimates.
• Solicit pricing from material vendors and sub-contractors.
• Develop project schedules to ensure projects can be completed to meet requirements and client resources are used efficiently.
Responsible for managing service department operations to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction. Work closely with other leaders and employees to ensure building operations remain safe, secure, and well maintained. Attract, retain, and effectively engage service department personnel.
• Manage service repairs and assign jobs and work areas to employees
• Ensures timely completion & invoicing of all repair orders to maximize profits and customer satisfaction
Assists in coordinating and directing the workload of the service department for maximum efficiency and productivity while providing quality repair work to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Provides the manager information regarding technician skills and training needs, facility resources and department issues.
Defines and develops and improves manufacturing processes and work instructions by studying product and manufacturing methods to be trouble free and ensure success every time (zero defects) in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
• assures sound engineering and validation principals are applied to process design
• assists with equipment selection and drive implementation of new equipment
• oversees projects to assure on-time/on budget implementation
The Injection Molding Process Engineer is a "hands-on" position that plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing equipment and processes to produce high quality injection molded product. The Process Engineer is responsible for coordinating the molding efforts on new program launches, setting up and/or revising manufacturing processes and assisting the manufacturing operations in problem solving and continuous process improvements. While monitoring the effectiveness of processes this individual quantifies results, documents and presents findings to management and prepares reports.
Our client is looking for a seasoned CNC Machine Operator.
Pay is $14+ per hour DOE - will pay significantly more for a high-end candidate. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
Must have a minimum of 2+ years experience operating a CNC, preferably a horizontal or vertical milling machine.
A fast-growing and established eye care company is seeking full-time or part-time optometrists to be their partners in providing excellent vision care service to its growing clientele.
Flexible schedules. Candidates have to be willing to travel to various locations to see patients in managed care facilities. Our client provides a technician to work alongside them. They do the billing and the EHR, the optometrist leave a copy of the paper chart with the technician at the end of their workday. All travel costs are reimbursed.