The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Our client is looking for a candidate to train on various equipment.
Pay is $13+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent and 1+ year experience in an industrial environment required.
• Familiarity with a plate shear, band saw or forklift a plus.
The Inspector is responsible for rewinding, inspecting and packaging labels to customer specifications. In addition, this individual is also responsible for maintaining and meeting all internal requirements.
• Inspect all labels prior to shipment, identifying defects (ex. incorrect label information, color inaccuracies, label count) and ensure correction
• Verify jobs and job categories for accuracy
• Upon successful inspection, complete requisite shipping documentation
The Press Apprentice is responsible for assisting press operators with set-up, cleanup, job changes, and pre-stage when required.
• Maintain warehouse materials and staging areas in an ownership role. Will be expected to keep materials, areas and tools clean and manageable daily.
• Assist in loading and unloading materials for delivery vehicles (including forklift operation).
• Inspect and receive incoming and outgoing materials for damage, accuracy and reconcile against receiving / delivery report.
• Pull stock, package and load outgoing shipments. Supply fabricators with material when needed.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is looking for a candidate with some basic home remodeling skills.
Pay is $12+ per hour DOE - will pay more for a truly experienced person. Direct placement opportunity.
3+ years experience in residential construction required.
• Building maintenance which includes knowledge of industrial electricity, overhead crane systems and equipment repair and maintenance.
• Minor building maintenance which includes sweeping floors, cleaning light fixtures, emptying trash cans, emptying steel scrap bins, etc.
• Maintain and organize the outdoor yard area.
• Ability to operate overhead cranes to load and unload trucks.
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE - will pay more for a truly experienced candidate. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience following blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients; installing structures and fixtures (such as windows and molding); measuring, cutting or shaping wood, plastic and other materials; and constructing building frameworks, including walls, floors and doorframes. Will also be responsible for organizing material deliveries and overseeing subcontractors.
Pay is $39K+ DOE & variable bonus. Direct placement opportunity.
Directly supervises 10+ employees in the nursing department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Our client has been helping businesses meet their employee benefit objectives for 25 years. They are looking for a motivated individual to help them continue their growth and contribute to their vision of providing innovative benefit solutions.