The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
The Business Development Manager drives business results by managing and implementing strategies for business growth, and executing the objectives of the company in line with organizational goals for sustaining and growing both profit and revenue. Leads both inside sales staff and manufacturer representatives to drive profitable sales expansion.
• Develops comprehensive business development plans that identify and prioritize the most attractive opportunities to leverage current and emerging company business.
Our client's practice is expanding and they need to add a doctor to their staff. Will diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses by performing the following core duties:
• Record information about patient's medical history
• Examine patients to determine their general physical condition
• Order or conduct various tests to provide information on patient's health status
• Analyze tests results in conjunction with medical history and examination to diagnose condition
• Administer or prescribe treatment to address health issues
Our client is looking for a candidate to prepare proposals for small to mid-size construction projects from beginning to end. Solid background in job order contracting & strong working knowledge of Gordian software
Salary $100K+ DOE - will pay more for a specifically well-qualified candidate. Health insurance and paid vacations offered. Direct placement opportunity.
Provide parts, information and related services to our client's current customers. This position is responsible for ordering, inventory, warehouse and day-to-day contact with customers via telephone.
• Delivering parts to current and new customers to include internal customers
• Shipping and receiving of parts and other materials daily
• Identify parts opportunities and resources required to secure parts business
• Assist the in-house parts people with phone calls and taking parts orders
The Field Engineer is responsible for the correct placement of specified materials, equipment and services by the field forces and for the establishment of lines, elevations and control points for the project. This position is located at one of our client's project sites therefore the work location would vary and travel would be required.
Pay is $20 per hour. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, short & long term disability, vacation & person/sick days and supplemental insurance plans. Direct placement opportunity.
Performing and planning for direct patient care, implementing approved clinical policies and procedures, communicating with non-licensed clinical staff about standards of care, complying with corporate, local, state and federal requirements for dialysis facilities, participating with the multidisciplinary team in problem-solving patient issues.
• Conducts and documents patient assessments.
• Maintains patient confidentiality of information.
The Home Training Nurse is responsible for coordinating ongoing care and services provided to care for home patients.
• Assess new patient situations to ensure they are appropriate for home therapies.
• Oversees the training of home patients.
• Schedules home visits as indicated, documenting the visit and findings.
• Rounds with physicians and ensures orders are entered in the MIS and implemented.
• Co-ordinates admission of new patients: securing consents, reviewing pertinent policies and procedures, providing initial education.
Our client is looking for an experienced fabricator to join their team. Will work on railings, fences & other similar projects.
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years experience in an industrial environment required.
• Must have a clean drivers license.