The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Our client's practice is expanding and they need to add a doctor to their staff. Will diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses by performing the following core duties:
• Record information about patient's medical history
• Examine patients to determine their general physical condition
• Order or conduct various tests to provide information on patient's health status
• Analyze tests results in conjunction with medical history and examination to diagnose condition
• Administer or prescribe treatment to address health issues
• Preparing health histories
• Performing physical examinations
• Performing selected diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, treatments and laboratory examinations
• Recommend patient medical management and internal and external referrals
• Patient teaching
• Make hospital calls
• Participate in limited on-call rotation system.
Salary is $87,500. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Provide direct nursing care and education to meet the needs of patient population and assist other nursing staff members and department providers in the provision of quality care. Perform administrative duties to maximize department efficiency. Ensure positive customer experience.
Salary is $60K+ DOE. Comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff. Direct placement opportunity.
Responsible for providing primary health care to patients in assigned specialty area; prepare health histories, perform physical examinations, perform selected diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, treatments and laboratory examinations; recommend patient medical management, and internal and external referrals; patient teaching; make hospital calls; participate in on-call rotation system.
Salary is $95K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS NP / PA licensure, Bachelors degree and a minimum 3+ years experience.
Local work Monday through Friday. Full-time, part-time & casual opportunities.
Pay is $18 to $20 per hour.
Must have 2+ years verifiable commercial driving experience, a solid MVR and the ability to pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
Our client is a leading area fabricator & erector and is seeking to find a leader for their safety team.
Immediate opening available, wage $30+ per hour DOE. Health, dental, vision, life, & 401(k) plan are among the many benefits offered upon hire by our client. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
Local delivery work. Day shift - no weekends. Overtime often available.
Pay is $18 per hour to start with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Clean, valid CDLA drivers license
• 2 years of verifiable Class A driving experience
• Ability to pass DOT physical, DOT drug screen and background checking
Our client is seeking a senior tax manager candidate with near-term (or immediate for the right individual) partnership potential to emerge as a future leader in the tax department.
Primary responsibilities are:
1. Tax Compliance
2. Tax Consulting
3. Engagement Management
4. New Business Development
5. Staff Management and Development
6. Personal and Professional Development
Our client is looking for a candidate to work with blank, form and progressive dies (both hand-fed and automatic). Must be capable of setting up mechanical and pneumatic stock feeders to achieve first piece approval.
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE. Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
Must have two+ years punch press set-up experience.
General production in a perishable manufacturing setting. Job duties to include all phases of a production line (it is a cold environment). 4 a.m. start plus potential for OT or a 6 a.m. or 8 a.m. start time with a shorter shift. There is no set finish time each day as it is until the work is complete.
Pay is $11 per hour. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
3+ years experience in an food production position required.