The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Equipped with personal hand tools
Experienced with conduit landing / threading
• Stainless Steel
Knowledge of AC/DC motor systems
Knowledge of NEC, NFPA
Ability to correctly size branch circuits
• Conduit Sizes
• Wire Sizes
Knowledge of process instrumentation
Experience in boom / scissor lifts
Pay is $24+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Primary responsibility is to process accurate and timely customer invoices, owner operator and company driver loads.
• Billing of customer / carrier invoices
• Billing of company drivers & owner operator loads
• Work with all dispatchers and operations to settle loads correctly
• Communicate with customers about issues that may arise
• Understand TMW software
• Knowledge of company codes that are created and associated with drivers, owner operators, customers and carriers to ensure paperwork is billed correctly
Performs accounts receivable functions including receiving checks / ACHs, cash application, short pay discrepancy follow up with billers and customers. Understanding invoice life cycle to ensure accurate billing and collections activity
• Check deposit, cash application & posts payments by recording and reconciling cash, checks, credit card trans, ACH, etc. (cash receipts) daily
• Process credit applications, set up new customers, uphold customer credit guidelines as defined; escalate non-compliance
Will be undertaking duties that include pre-start checks, planned maintenance and breakdown repairs.
• Effectively analyzes problem situations pertaining to breakdowns of customer equipment and recommends action necessary to correct situation to customer.
• Exhibits a professional demeanor, promotes goodwill between our client and their customers by providing a superior level of customer service.
• Performs necessary repairs and / or modifications to correct or change analyzed situation in a productive manner.
Local delivery work. Day shift - no weekends. Overtime often available - infrequent overnights.
Pay is $18 per hour to start with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Clean, valid CDLA drivers license
• 1+ year of verifiable Class A driving experience
• Ability to pass DOT physical, DOT drug screen and background checking
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing primary healthcare to patients and families, from pediatrics to geriatrics, focusing on health maintenance, disease prevention and management, patient education and counseling. Collaborates with a physician following established guidelines as required and within established scope of practice.
• Performing subjective history and objective testing
• Developing treatment plans
• Performing tests and procedures as indicated by diagnosis
To provide professional dryer vent cleaning, repair, rerouting, and maintenance services for residential, multi-unit and commercial locations.
• Present yourself in a professional manner at all times & uphold company image
• Provide customer with a complete assessment upon arrival to the home
• Professionally service customer’s dryer vent system as indicated by inspection results
• Offer additional applicable products / services based on the inspection results
• Accurately and legibly provide assessment and invoice when applicable
Responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of production personnel to meet production timetables Responsible for overseeing tooling, fixture, and gauge design and engineering drawing mark ups per job launch plans, confirms that job launch program action items are accomplished on time, and confirms process capabilities by conducting feasibility studies etc.
• Ownership of assigned programs through to completion or maturity
• Participate in customer design review and quotations using designated software
A local firm is looking for a candidate to lead their growing team of architects. Path to ownership stake.
• is responsible for supervising and directing the daily tasks of all personnel in the architectural division
• is responsible for overseeing the development and management of owner-architect agreements, subconsultant-architect agreements, funding programs involving architectural projects, owner-contractor agreements, bid-phase services and construction period services on architectural projects
Our client is looking for a candidate who is able to effectively operate CNC machines and do some set-up.
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
Must have 3+ years experience with CNC operation and strong computer skills.