Will be required to operate fabricating machines such as cutoff saws, shears, rolls, brakes, presses, forming machines, spinning machines and punches that cut, shape and bend metal plates, sheets, tubes and structures.
• Operates fabrication shop and machine shop machinery and equipment
• Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
• Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or template
• Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
• Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years of work experience as a welder / fabricator required
• Strong mechanical knowledge