The Warehouse, Shipping & Receiving Associate is responsible for the controlled shipment and receipt of all materials in and out of our client's warehouse.
- Oversee daily inspection of warehouse equipment to ensure functionality, including racks, computers, and scanners
- Accurately inventory materials in warehouse and into applicable inventory tracking systems
- Use appropriate tools, i.e. forklift, hand truck, etc., to transport materials to and from production areas
- Prepare, load and ship finished products
- Effectively communicate with transportation/trucking companies, coordinating pick-up and drop-off of materials and products
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. Comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff. Direct placement opportunity.
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience including exposure to freight negotiations
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques used to effectively manufacture and distribute materials and products
- Knowledge of machines, tools and computers, including design, use, repairs and maintenance
- Ability to understand mathematical applications, ex. measurement, logic, etc.
- Experience working with bar code scanning systems preferred, i.e. Visual Warehouse
- Valid drivers license