Trains users in the event of non-compliance as determined by compliance or safety departments.
• Conduct and coordinate driver training activities including initial training, training as it pertains to violations, proficiency training, and retraining as required
• HOS Regulations
• ELD Provider (KT)
• Logs (ELD / paper)
• Maintain personnel files on training & interventions
Salary is $50K with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Associates degree preferred
• 5 Years of experience with OTR driving regulations & conditions required
• Solid understanding of transportation equipment & terminology
• Organize and schedule work day independently
• Knowledge of electronic logging systems, Microsoft office Suite, TMW Suite & Transman