Responsible for all shipping and receiving duties in the company including preparation of necessary documentation required when shipping orders domestically and internationally. Also responsible for understanding and complying with all hazardous materials shipping requirements.
• Unload trucks with goods / materials to be received.
• Inspect materials for damage and identify correct part number using proper ISO procedures.
• Receive all goods documenting in system according to our client's procedures.
• Receive and enter into system all returned goods according to company procedures.
• Place materials into inventory stock per company / ISO procedures.
• Provide sales and customer service freight quotes to marketing / sales.
Pay is $14+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school graduate or equivalent required.
• Forklift certification preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years shipping software experience required including all facets of international shipping and HAZ MAT compliance.
• Clean driving record preferred.