The Senior Operations Manager will provide support and assist supervisors, employees and customers in the day-to-day operation of our client's business. He or she will maintain the company’s mission statement and enforce company policies and procedures along with supporting our customers with any concerns, requests, problems, and general customer service. This position will spend approximately 70% of the time in the field and will work hours to ensure interaction with both customers and employees.
- Following all company operation standards for training, cost control, quality, safety, and on-time services.
- Oversee the hiring, interviewing, and training of supervisors and staff to assure compliance with client standards.
- Work with supervisors and area managers to verify all paperwork relating to quality, attendance, training, discipline and evaluations are submitted within the timeframe allotted and ensuring complete accuracy.
- Provide support and guidance to supervisors via training so that they are successful in achieving their quarterly goals and metrics.
- Guide sales department on technical aspect of new business development
- Assist in workforce scheduling of shifts and ensuring budgets are kept according to the building scope of work.
- Monitor and ensure any issues or concerns via CRM are responded to in a timely manner.
Salary is $45K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- 7+ years in a supervisory capacity with demonstrated growth in responsibility
- Facility maintenance experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills