Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
Plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Plans and implements programs to train managers and employees in work site safety practices, fire prevention, and correct handling techniques for chemicals, toxins, equipment, steel and other materials.
- Inspects organization facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, works with human resources in determining corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Compiles and submits accident reports to human resources.
- Assists human resources with the investigation of accidents and injuries in the preparation of material and evidence for organization use in hearings, lawsuits, and insurance investigations.
Pay is $24+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, with 5+ years related experience; or bachelor’s degree with 3+ years related experience.
- Certified Safety Trainer with OSHA 500/510 or OSHA 501/511 credentials preferred or will be required to obtain within 2 years of employment.
- Understanding and enforcement of OSHA standards sections 1910 and 1926.
- Crane operator’s license preferred, but not required. Experience working with safe operation of hydraulic and lattice cranes a plus