1. Triage patients according to protocols prior to office visits with provider and document information in EMR.
2. Administer & document medications as ordered by providers.
3. Administer vaccines and record them in EMR.
4. Review and record information in new patient charts in preparation for initial visit.
5. Responsible for coordinating care with external disease management and case management organization.
6. Administer and read PPD.
Salary is $20+ DOE - will pay considerably more for a truly experienced candidate. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have satisfactorily completed Registered Nurse training and have a minimum of one years experience. Requires a valid New York State Department of Education license. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, EMR systems, & the NYSIIS and NYSIIS Registry. Abides by all policies and procedures related to HIPPA and Electronic Medical Records. Must have current CPR certification &
valid driver's license