- Triage patients according to protocols prior to office visits with provider and document information in EMR.
- Administer & document medications as ordered by providers.
- Administer vaccines and record them in EMR.
- Review and record information in new patient charts in preparation for initial visit.
- Responsible for coordinating care with external disease management and case management organization.
- Administer and read PPD.
Salary is $20+ DOE - will pay considerably more for a truly experienced candidate. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have satisfactorily completed Registered Nurse training and have a minimum of one years experience. Requires a valid New York State Department of Education license. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, EMR systems, & the NYSIIS and NYSIIS Registry. Abides by all policies and procedures related to HIPPA and Electronic Medical Records. Must have current CPR certification &
valid driver's license