The Registered Nurse Restorative Care provides nursing care within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act of
- Follows nursing process principles: collects data, interprets and assesses data collected, formulates interventions based on analysis and assessment of data collected, monitors and assesses interventions for effectiveness, communicates results to appropriate team member, documents and revises the interventions as required based on evaluation.
- Reviews and evaluates patient care and documentation for appropriateness and quality and assists with development and revision of care plans.
- Assigns and monitors staff to ensure patient needs are met timely.
- Responds promptly to emergency calls or Code Blue for assistance when assigned, performs triage as needed
- Understands the needs of the patient’s family / significant other and importance of their support role in care and goal reaching.
- Integrates technological data obtained through monitoring devices (electronic and software) with established nursing assessment standards and communicates to the appropriate care level provider to effect timely interventions and documents.
Pay is $31.75+ per hour DOE. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- 3+ years experience as an RN
- Current NYS license and registration in good standing as an RN
- Degree (bachelors preferred) from an accredited school of nursing
- BCLS and ACLS certified
- Experience with ICU / CCU / ED preferred
- Able to conduct EKGs
- Able to perform venipuncture
- Able to initiate Intravenous therapy
- Proficient with MS Office and able to learn new software rapidly