Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
- Orders and administers injectable medications; provides medication administration and education to patients
- Maintains inventory of all medications in medication room (including sample medications) & reconciles incoming and outgoing medications while clearly documenting the purpose of outgoing medications
- Collaborates with pharmacies and works with insurance companies to obtain medication pre-authorizations as needed
- Upon admission, and quarterly, provides health monitoring by assessing blood pressure, BMI and risk for diabetes
- Collaborates and communicates with patients’ other health care providers for the purpose of establishing and coordinating integrated health and wellness care
- Supports patient wellness through motivational based interventions regarding physical and mental health conditions
Pay is $25+ per hour DOE. Solid benefits package offered. Direct placement opportunity.
- Masters, bachelors, or associates degree in nursing required
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in NYS and must have at least two+ years of full-time experience post RN licensure working with individuals with complex behavioral health, medical and / or substance use issues
- Must have professional and / or personal experience with persons with behavioral health or other complex conditions
- Must have clearance to work in a New York State Office of Mental Health certified program
- Multilingual a plus