The RN Home Care is responsible for providing the highest quality of care in a patient's home and ensuring safety at all times according to accepted nursing practice standards. No on-call responsibility and only 24 hours of weekend work per year.
- Provides quality care through assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of individualized participant care plans.
- Teaches and counsels patients and caregivers as needed regarding maintenance of health and prevention of illness or complications.
- Delegates tasks appropriately and supervises, instructs and guides nursing and paraprofessional staff in providing high quality nursing services.
- Acts as a liaison between the participant, the family / care givers and the home care manager.
Pay is $27+ per hour DOE. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- 2+ years experience in a home care setting.
- Current NYS license and registration in good standing as an RN.
- Degree (bachelors preferred) from an accredited school of nursing