The RN Home Care Manager is responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality home care services. Supervises the home care team and its practices to assure safe, effective, and efficient home care is provided by the home care team of RNs, LPNs, physical therapists, occupational therapists, special therapists, respiratory therapists, social workers, dietitians, home health aides, and personal care aides.
- Completes an in-home and a written performance evaluation of staff supervised at the end of the three-month probationary period and once per year on or within four weeks of the staff member’s anniversary date. The in-home evaluation includes an assessment and observed demonstration of the delivery of care.
- During the annual performance evaluation reviews staff’s previously set goals and establishes future goals for the upcoming year.
- Monitors staff’s completion of mandatory annual in-services, annual health evaluations, and the completion of the monthly safety in-services.
- Facilitates or performs education, training, and competency evaluations for appropriate staff for special care needs (i.e. leg bag care, lift equipment, etc).
Pay is $30+ per hour DOE. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- 2+ years experience in a home care setting & as a supervisor.
- Current NYS license and registration in good standing as an RN.
- Degree (bachelors preferred) from an accredited school of nursing