The Admission Discharge Nurse (A.D.N.) shall assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of nursing care delivered to the patients. They shall adhere to the established policy and procedures and the systemic clinical changes. The A.D.N. will be responsible for overseeing and completing the required assessments and documentation for the effective management of patient’s and will monitor them to ensure targeted discharge, education and any home care needs are met. Will assist with routine admissions and discharges as directed.
- Initiates the development and implementation of patient care standards, policies and procedures to be in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develops, reviews and revises policies, procedures and other applicable operational documentation to ensure regulatory agency standards are met.
- Ensures policies and procedures are adhered to by nursing staff. Monitors and maintains compliance with third party agency regulations.
- Completes and facilitates the completion of required documentation, i.e., admission assessments, risk assessments, discharge teaching, discharge paperwork and BPCI documentation.
Pay is $27+ per hour DOE. Comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff. Direct placement opportunity.
- 3+ years experience in an acute care setting.
- Current NYS license and registration in good standing as an RN.
- Degree from an accredited school of Nursing