The Home Training Nurse is responsible for coordinating ongoing care and services provided to care for home patients.
• Assess new patient situations to ensure they are appropriate for home therapies.
• Oversees the training of home patients.
• Schedules home visits as indicated, documenting the visit and findings.
• Rounds with physicians and ensures orders are entered in the MIS and implemented.
• Co-ordinates admission of new patients: securing consents, reviewing pertinent policies and procedures, providing initial education.
• Identifies and coordinates patient procedures such as access interventions and physician office visits and makes appropriate referrals to dietary and social services.
• Provides direct patient care as needed.
Pay is $30+ per hour DOE. Solid benefits package offered. Direct placement opportunity.
• Completion from an accredited Registered Nursing Program and current licensure
• 3+ years experience is required (home care background preferred)
• CNN certification preferred
• Maintain certification in CPR
• Valid drivers license with good driving record