Performing and planning for direct patient care, implementing approved clinical policies and procedures, communicating with non-licensed clinical staff about standards of care, complying with corporate, local, state and federal requirements for dialysis facilities, participating with the multidisciplinary team in problem-solving patient issues.
• Conducts and documents patient assessments.
• Maintains patient confidentiality of information.
• Recognizes changes in a patient’s condition and / or emergent situations and takes immediate and appropriate actions.
• Communicates patient problems to physicians and documents whether or not new orders resulted from the physician.
• Transcribes and implements physician orders as well as electronically enters orders in the MIS, as needed.
Pay is $30+ per hour DOE. Solid benefits package offered. Direct placement opportunity.
• Completion from an accredited Registered Nursing Program and current licensure
• 3+ years experience is required
• CNN certification preferred.
• Maintain certification in CPR