Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
Position is responsible for receiving and inspecting incoming material from suppliers.
- Inspects incoming products for damage. Prepares a report for any damaged product and forwards to the Quality Manager, as well as notifies Purchasing.
- Compares the quantity and part number of all products received to those called out on the purchase order. Notifies Purchasing of any discrepancies.
- Inspects incoming products for dimensional accuracy according to incoming inspection instruction. Prepares an report for any incorrect material identified and forwards to the Quality Manager.
- Inspects receipt of incoming quality documentation to ensure the documentation meets the purchase order requirements.
- Records the receipt of all products that pass incoming receiving inspection.
- Identifies and moves material to appropriate storage location or point of use.
Pay is $14+ per hour DOE. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
- 3+ years experience in receiving or warehouse environment
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Ability to utilize the business software system effectively
- Ability to use inspection tooling
- Basic Microsoft Office skills