Must have Level II NDT (non Destructive Testing Certification). Oversee / perform quality checks and inspection procedures. Maintain process / specification records.
- Performs and records material certifications, receiving inspections, melt assignments and chemical / mechanical testing to ensure conformance to customer requirements and industry standards
- Oversees and performs Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE)
- Radiography at Level II
- Fluorescent Penetrant at Level 3
- Oversees quality checks and inspection process
- Logs in all heat treat process sheets
Pay is $20+ per hour DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
A.S. degree in Mechanical Technology or Quality Systems and 4+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or Administrator in a manufacturing environment required. Must have Level II NDT (non Destructive Testing Certification).