Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
- Packages and labels produced goods as required by productions.
- Prepares items for shipment according to count, weight, and description as directed.
- Performs final quality inspection of finished products in accordance with established procedures.
- Controls work load(s) to ensure smooth operation and flow of product to coordinate with related departments.
- Adheres to safety standards within corporate guidelines for the production process.
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
Pay is $11.50 per hour. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 3+ years prior assembly experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing software and experience operating a pallet jack helpful.
- The employee will regularly lift and / or move up to 55 pounds (upon hire by client).