Conceptualize, engineer and implement strategies and processes, to reduce production costs and improve remanufacturing efficiencies. Expand our client’s reclamation abilities and coordinate new product offerings. Assist in development and documentation of our client’s remanufacturing processes. Work with the Quality Assurance Analyst and Production Shop Leaders to improve product quality.
- Develop and validate new salvage procedures in order to reduce the parts costs for complete remanufactured assemblies.
- Develop and document SOPs, bills of materials and test procedures jointly with the Quality Assurance Analyst and Production Team Leaders.
- Assist with the new product development process.
- Provide technical support to customers, distributors and technicians.
- Assist in troubleshooting as necessary with the goal of maximizing customer uptime.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Analyst in reducing warranty expense by improving quality.
Salary is $60K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school and 5+ years related experience required.
- Must have knowledge of theory and principles of hydraulics, pneumatics, metallurgy and electronics.
- Operate necessary equipment including welders, machining equipment and other equipment deemed necessary.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and suppliers.
- Construction skills including electrical, carpentry and plumbing.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel).