Product Support Specialist is responsible for revenue generation in the repair department and support of all sales efforts. They are responsible for assessing customer needs and recommending the appropriate product or solution to meet those needs in a timely manner. Will assess, troubleshoot and repair customer equipment & provide technical support to client's manufacturers reps, distributors and end users
• Machine process sample material including time study to determine appropriate processing method for customer application (needs) adhering to ISO procedures and policies.
• Recommend various equipment option(s) based on customer criteria/needs.
• Quote application and pricing for customer according to company procedures.
• Communicate directly with customers for technical clarification of specifications/requirements.
• Assist customers with product issues including trouble shooting, application setups & technical information.
• Update customer resource management systems keeping other staff informed as appropriate
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Associate degree preferred - high school diploma or equivalent required
• 3+ years sales or customer service experience in a manufacturing environment preferred