Our client is a leading area fabricator and is seeking to fill an opening on their safety team.
Immediate opening available, wage $20+ DOE. Health, dental, vision, life, & 401(k) plan are among the many benefits offered upon hire by our client. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Industry safety and health training experience
- OSHA 1910 10 & 30 hour course, OSHA 511 course a plus
- OSHA trainers course-general industry a plus
- Respiratory-industrial hygiene training/knowledge
- Machine guarding and standards
- Fall arrest, confined space, electrical standards training
- Overhead crane & rigging training/knowledge a plus
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER a plus
- Demonstrate effective skill in leadership.
- Possess advanced level of expertise in all areas of safety procedures, including, but not limited to: HAZCOM, confined space, fire protection, PPE, lock out/tag out, fall protection, respiratory protection, protection of openings; as well as the ability to quickly locate written copies of programs and procedures for easy reference.
- Five years or more of experience as a safety manager a plus.
- Excellent business writing skills and proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience and knowledge working with and around: overhead cranes, aerial lifts, forklifts, rigging equipment, steel fabrication and welding.
- Extensive knowledge of federal, state and local EH&S regulations required.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.