Our client's practice continues to grow and they need to hire an additional doctor. Schedule is four days per week, one weekend (mornings) per month and on-call duty every 9th night. Will diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses by performing the following core duties:
- Record information about patient's medical history
- Examine patients to determine their general physical condition
- Order or conduct various tests to provide information on patient's health status
- Analyze tests results in conjunction with medical history and examination to diagnose condition
- Administer or prescribe treatment to address health issues
Salary is $120K+ DOE - will pay considerably more for a truly experienced candidate. Solid benefits package. Two year partnership track. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS physician's licensure and a minimum 3+ years experience. Pediatrics or primary care experience required.