Our client's practice is expanding and they need to add a doctor to their staff. Will diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses by performing the following core duties:
- Record information about patient's medical history
- Examine patients to determine their general physical condition
- Order or conduct various tests to provide information on patient's health status
- Analyze tests results in conjunction with medical history and examination to diagnose condition
- Administer or prescribe treatment to address health issues
Salary is $130K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS physician's licensure and a minimum 5+ years experience. Pediatrics or primary care experience required.