Our client's practice is growing and they need to add a NP to their team. Will diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses by performing the following core duties:
• Record information about patient's medical history
• Examine patients to determine their general physical condition
• Order or conduct various tests to provide information on patient's health status
• Analyze tests results in conjunction with medical history and examination to diagnose condition
• Administer or prescribe treatment to address health issues
Salary is $90K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS NP licensure and a minimum 3+ years experience. Must attain Pediatrics certification within 3 years of hire.