• Preparing health histories
• Performing physical examinations
• Performing selected diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, treatments and laboratory examinations
• Recommend patient medical management and internal and external referrals
• Patient teaching
• Make hospital calls
• Participate in limited on-call rotation system.
Salary is $87,500. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS NP / PA licensure, Bachelors degree and a 2+ years experience preferred but will consider recent graduates.