• Preparation of mechanical calculations, CADD drawings and specifications for water systems
• Perform system modeling for filter systems, well systems, storage tanks, booster pumps
• Wastewater Systems - preliminary, primary, secondary treatment, solids handling, pumping stations
• Heating Systems - hydronic and steam piping, piping insulation, boilers, pumps, appurtenances, controls
• Plumbing Systems - sanitary piping, domestic hot and cold water piping, hot water generation, piping insulation, pump systems, fuel and gas systems, laboratory piping
• Ventilation Systems - air delivery, fan systems, air handlers, process systems, specialized exhaust systems
• Air Conditioning Systems - direct expansion, chilled water, refrigerant systems, chillers, pumps, controls, etc..
Salary is $70K+ DOE. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering and 2+ years experience required. PE licensed in the State of New York (or ability to become NY licensed within one year). Extensive AutoCAD or Revit experience.