A growing local company needs to add a strong engineer to their organization.
• Perform engineering calculations, including heating/cooling loads, ventilation, etc
• Laying out and sizing of HVAC ductwork and hydronic systems
• Selection of HVAC equipment
• Coordinating with other engineering and architectural trades during design
• Develop construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit
• Participate in developing details, equipment schedules and specifications
• Participate in construction administration, including submittal reviews, engaging in the contractor’s construction team, and site inspection reports
• Prepare engineering feasibility reports
Salary is $65K+ DOE - will pay considerably more for the right candidate. Excellent benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering & 3+ years of experience in the design of HVAC, plumbing and electrical infrastructure for commercial properties. PE or pursuant of PE preferred. Candidates need AutoCAD and / or Revit experience.