Perform minor repairs and planned maintenance work on material handling and compact construction equipment ensuring service meets all customer, quality, and industry standards and requirements.
• Perform inspections, planned maintenance, safety and operational tests on customer equipment, rental equipment and company vehicles.
• Demonstrate the ability to use mics, gauges, and other hand tools relevant to the repair and maintenance of industry-specific vehicles and equipment.
• Maintain and work on warranty repairs and recalls.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent desired. 5+ years experience in mechanical repair preferred but will consider entry level candidates.
• Must supply your own set of professional grade tools.
• Must have at time of hire, and maintain throughout employment, a valid NYS driver’s license free of major infractions.