Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including but not limited to steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers; assisting with performing preventive / predictive maintenance; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; monitoring inventory supplies and maintaining maintenance records.
Pay is $20.75 per hour. Strong benefits package & room for advancement. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum five years experience repairing industrial processing equipment
• Ability to read maintenance literature
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required
• Boiler knowledge & HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred