The Inspector is responsible for rewinding, inspecting and packaging labels to customer specifications. In addition, this individual is also responsible for maintaining and meeting all internal requirements.
- Inspect all labels prior to shipment, identifying defects (ex. incorrect label information, color inaccuracies, label count) and ensure correction
- Verify jobs and job categories for accuracy
- Upon successful inspection, complete requisite shipping documentation
Pay is $11.25 per hour. Comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff. Direct placement opportunity.
- 3+ years experience in a production environment
- Ability to identify issues/problems, evaluate options and implement solutions
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques used to effectively manufacture and distribute materials and products
- Ability to lift up to 50-60 pounds and push / roll 300 – 800 pounds with pallet jack
- Ability to use/handle a strobe light to find errors; must not have light sensitivity issues
- Good manual dexterity for cutting, grasping, guiding, pressing, pulling, pushing, rolling, typing
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and acute depth perception
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening including drug testing