Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
The HR Manager will be responsible all areas of human resources including but not limited to:
- Recruitment and hiring of all positions as needed (front line to upper management)
- New hire processing and on-boarding
- Use of available resources to run jobs ads in an efficient and effective manner
- Reference checking, E-verify, background and drug testing and DMV clearance
- Ensure all employee files and medical files are complete and kept according to policies and laws.
- Supervise department employees
- Working with supervisors, counsel employees on various issues in a confidential manner while documenting for the employee's file
- Ensure proper administration of employee benefits (health, cobra, dental, PTO etc. )
- Main contact for worker compensation and unemployment
Salary is $45K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 5+ years work in human resources field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office