Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
3 p.m. start Mondays - Thursdays (10 hour shifts)
Minimum Requirements (2+ years experience):
- Foundation brake systems including, air brake diagnostic and repair and knowledge of antilock systems on trucks and trailers.
- Electrical charging, starting and lighting systems.
- Truck and tractor suspension systems including steering components.
- Truck and trailer wheel end, suspension inspection and maintenance skills.
- Welding, cutting and minor steel / aluminum fabrication skills.
- Must have own tools.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Truck and trailer hydraulic systems including lift, dump and roll off equipment.
- Truck and tractor drive train systems including engine, transmission and differential diagnostic, service and replacement.
- Internal engine, transmission and PTO systems diagnostic / repair.
- NY state inspection certification (heavy duty).
- Class A CDL