Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
The shrink cell finisher is responsible for all processes required to finish customer labels.
- Clean machines and all associated parts used to create customer labels
- Maintain workstations/machines
- Complete pre-run and end-run evaluation procedures; ensuring all required paperwork is complete
- Label-count verification
- Verify jobs and job categories for accuracy
- Upon successful inspection, complete requisite shipping documentation
Pay is $11.25 per hour. Comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff. Direct placement opportunity.
- 3+ years experience in a production environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical procedures
- Knowledge of machines, tools and computers, including design, use, repairs and maintenance
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Good manual dexterity for cutting, grasping, guiding, pressing, pulling, pushing, rolling, typing
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and acute depth perception
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening including drug testing