Will be undertaking duties that include pre-start checks, planned maintenance and breakdown repairs.
• Effectively analyzes problem situations pertaining to breakdowns of customer equipment and recommends action necessary to correct situation to customer.
• Exhibits a professional demeanor, promotes goodwill between our client and their customers by providing a superior level of customer service.
• Performs necessary repairs and / or modifications to correct or change analyzed situation in a productive manner.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on equipment for contracted customers according to our client's scheduled maintenance policy and procedures.
• Prepares necessary documentation relating to each service call in a neat and accurate manner.
• Follows safety rules and ensures that hazardous waste is disposed of properly.
Pay is $17+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• 3+ years experience in a similar position
• Requires strong problem solving, organizational and time management capabilities
• Excellent customer skills
• Ability to read and interpret schematics
• Ability to read and understand necessary service and training manuals
• Ability to perform arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals and percentages
• Ability to maintain a good understanding of industry innovations and product availability in order to make recommendations based on customer need
• Ability of effectively utilize volt, ohm, multi-meters and oscilloscope
• Demonstrate a good mechanical and electrical aptitude