Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
The NP / PA will be responsible for:
- providing primary health care to patients
- preparing health histories
- performing physical examinations
- performing selected diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, treatments and laboratory examinations
- recommending patient medical management and internal and external referrals
- participating in on-call rotation system.
Salary is $95K+ DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Graduation from an accredited school as a board certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a current NYS license required.