Responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and implementing facility, machinery, and equipment electrical repairs. Responsible for conducting authorized lock out tag out, complying with safety regulations, completing maintenance job order paperwork, and ensuring electrical repair parts inventory is sufficient.
- Provides preventative and predictive maintenance of facility and equipment systems.
- Installs, tests, diagnoses, and troubleshoots electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices including control panels and equipment, and continuity of circuitry. .
- Reads and interprets drawings, blueprints, electrical code specification and schematics in order to effectively troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment.
- Conducts daily rounds and equipment/machinery checks.
- Implements successful installation and repairs of electrical systems and wiring but not limited to power distribution systems, lighting systems, control panels, components of machinery and equipment, data and fiber optic wiring, and electrical infrastructure.
- Assists in training other electrical team members as needed.
Salary is $60K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- High School diploma and completion of Electrical Journeyman Apprenticeship Program.
- 5 years experiences as an industrial or commercial electrician preferably in a manufacturing setting. .
- Experience working with 480 3 phase and single phase electrical systems.
- Solid electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read electrical schematics, electrical prints, wiring diagrams, and nameplates.
- Ability to troubleshoot controls and electrical systems with amp meters, voltmeters, tracers, and recording devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot variable frequency drives (VFDs) and controls.