Prepares detailed working drawings and floor plans/elevations of store fixtures including dimensions, fastening methods, and other engineering information.
1. Develops complete set of fixture layouts including demo, flooring, rcp, fixture layout and selections, electrical, elevation, and sections for shop installation and production.
2. Produces rendering of fixtures and/or shop layouts.
3. Submits to clients and then department stores and obtains approval of fixture layouts and fixture detail drawings to clients/department stores as required prior to production of fixtures and installation.
4. Responsible for back-up inventory reporting by reviewing inventory spreadsheets for accuracy.
5. Responsible for quality control of product.
Pay is $15+ DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Associates degree from two-year college or technical school and five+ years related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) required. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, spreadsheet software, Mas90, AutoCAD, internet software, and order processing systems.