Responsible for development, implementation, and evaluation of our client's infection control program and quality improvement program, which includes all ancillary, dental and medical staff departments to identify trends, prioritize and recommend improvements, decrease duplication and ensure PCMC compliance. Responsible for the nursing and medical assistant services. Ensure positive customer experience.
1) Responsible for updating and monitoring the quality improvement program.
2) Coordinates the development, implementation, and revision of the quality improvement program and the infection control program, which meets the needs of patients, staff, and external agencies.
3) Provides QI leadership and consultative services to all appropriate components of the system of care, for effectively achieving regulatory accreditation and organizational compliance for QI activities.
4) Organize and report QI data for our client's medical, dental, and ancillary departments to identify trends, establish priorities, and recommend improvement activities. Chairs quality improvement committee.
5) Performs comprehensive concurrent and retrospective reviews in a timely manner utilizing criteria developed in accordance with current standards, professional practice for monitoring and assessing patient care and clinical performance.
6) Investigates incident reports, patient complaints, patient care issues, and other issues as requested by the Medical Director.
Salary is $80K+ DOE plus benefits. Direct placement opportunity.
• Graduation from an accredited school of nursing as a Registered Nurse with a valid license to practice as an RN in the State of New York
• Minimum of three years clinical nursing experience with 3+ years in a management / leadership capacity
• Quality improvement experience and thorough knowledge of PCMH standards
• Experience in data retrieval, statistics, forms design, quality improvement techniques.
• Ability to work independently and provide education and resources to the organization.