Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
Responsible for patient nutrition care planning, implementation and evaluation under the supervision and guidance of the Registered Dietitian.
- Responsible for preventing waste by creating individual meal patterns.
- Complies with all corporate policies and procedures, and adheres to federal, state and other sanitation guidelines.
- Accurately completes nutrition assessments as assigned.
- Assists Dietitian in assessment of weight loss / gain of patients.
- Completes required documentation thoroughly, accurately, and promptly (i.e., nutrition assessments, weight logs, enrollment sheets, etc.).
Pay is $14+ per hour DOE. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- Two years clinical or food service experience in a clinical setting
- Associates degree in food service or nutrition related field.
- Dietetic technician registration is preferred.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.