Responsible for patient nutrition care planning, implementation and evaluation under the supervision and guidance of the Registered Dietitian.
• Responsible for preventing waste by creating individual meal patterns.
• Complies with all corporate policies and procedures, and adheres to federal, state and other sanitation guidelines.
• Accurately completes nutrition assessments as assigned.
• Assists Dietitian in assessment of weight loss / gain of patients.
• Completes required documentation thoroughly, accurately, and promptly (i.e., nutrition assessments, weight logs, enrollment sheets, etc.).
Pay is $14+ per hour DOE. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Two years clinical or food service experience in a clinical setting
• Associates degree in food service or nutrition related field.
• Dietetic technician registration is preferred.
• Proven organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.