Looking for individuals with commercial insurance experience
Our client is seeking a seasoned Account Manager who is accustomed to handling high net worth clients. This person will be working under the direction of the Department Supervisor and will be responsible for meeting the expectations of these clients. Excellent communication skills as well as some travel will be required. This individual will also be responsible for generating new business opportunities both organically and as a result of referrals from within the existing book of business.
• Develop new business and referrals from existing book of business
• Qualify and quote business based on company and product availability
• Listen & respond to client needs & meet their expectations
• Resolve client issues to their satisfaction
• Follow detailed procedures & ensure the accuracy of their work
• Maintain high standards and consider excellence a fundamental priority
Salary is $40K+ DOE plus bonuses. Medical and life insurance, short and long-term disability, section 125 benefits, 401(k) retirement plan and credit for vacation time. Direct placement opportunity.
Education: BS or BA degree preferred
Experience: 3+ years Commercial Lines experience
Credentials: NYS Brokers/Agent license
Capabilities: Working knowledge of windows based computer system and general office equipment
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Requires some travel