Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
Responsible for machining materials to company specifications while utilizing standard labor times.
- Machine products & materials according to blueprints, process sheets and
ISO 9001 inspection standards.
- Achieve proper tolerances using skill and knowledge of machinery and tools.
- Ensure overall product quality through QA and in process inspection.
- Meet target labor time standards for machined items.
- Troubleshoot problems and determine working solutions in order to complete tasks.
- Recommend new ideas / processes to Manufacturing Engineer, Plant Mgr. or Engineering Mgr.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 3+ years machining / setup experience including CNC lathes, manual lathes, mills, CNC HAAS, CNC Omni Turns and drill press experience